"Russia's proposed cash collateral requirement would make operating in the country less attractive. One benefit of note is that MA has an onshore processing presence in Russia, which is a positive given the new law is expected to require in-country processing," wrote analysts in the report.
The stock's "outperform" rating and $94 price target were reiterated.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: MA Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts