SHELTON, Conn., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The X-MEN are famous for charting their own paths, and this summer Schick is challenging guys everywhere to do the same. As part of a partnership tied to the highly anticipated new X-MEN film, "X-MEN: Days of Future Past ©," releasing in theaters on May 23, 2014, Schick is giving guys who take the Schick Hydro® Challenge the chance to unlock unique "X-MEN: Days of Future Past" content and win prizes, all while experiencing an amazing shave, or your money back.
The partnership is part of a broader initiative by Schick that challenges men everywhere to try something new in their morning routines and their lives. The Schick Hydro Challenge works like this: try a Schick Hydro razor and if you don't prefer it to your current razor, get your money back.
"Guys are inspired by superheroes like the X-MEN because they are never afraid to take on challenges. In order to meet those challenges head-on, the X-MEN must transform themselves – just like almost every guy in this country does each morning through his daily grooming routine," explains Matt Rader, group marketing director for Men's Razors and Blades at Energizer Personal Care. "As the X-MEN tackle challenge after challenge in this film, we want men to do the same by rethinking their grooming routine and taking the Schick Hydro Challenge. Shaving with a Schick Hydro razor may not transform them into X-MEN, but we know it will make them feel like a superhero as they head out to face the day."
Those who X-Cept the Challenge can receive a free exclusive X-MEN t-shirt with the purchase of any two X-MEN branded Schick products. Simply look for specially-marked Schick razors or refill packs at your local retailer for access to the exclusive mail-in offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV