NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- LinkedIn (LNKD - Get Report) stock's price target has been cut to $270 from $274, Credit Suisse said Friday. The firm also revised fiscal 2014 estimates for revenue and adjusted EBITDA to $2.13 billion and $517 million, respectively, from a previous $2.1 billion and $505 million. Analysts reiterated an "outperform" rating.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: LNKD Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts