NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- LinkedIn (LNKD) has had its fiscal 2015 net income estimates upped to $1.29 a share from 71 cents a share, Jefferies said Friday. The firm reiterated a "buy" and $280 price target, noting recent quarterly strength and growth in all its segments.
"We believe the opportunity is still very large and the valuation is increasingly compelling, with ~70% potential upside to our PT," analysts wrote in the report.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: LNKD Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV