TSYS (NYSE: TSS) announced today that Philip W. Tomlinson, chairman and chief executive officer, and other TSYS executives will discuss the company’s operations and business strategy at the upcoming TSYS Analyst Day on May 13, 2014. The presentation will be held at the Mandarin Oriental New York in Manhattan, from 8:30 a.m. until 12:40 p.m. EDT.
A live Webcast of the presentation will be available at www.tsys.com. To access the Webcast, please click on the “2014 TSYS Analyst Day” link on the home page. The Webcast will be archived on www.tsys.com for 12 months.
At TSYS ® (NYSE: TSS), we believe payments should revolve around people, not the other way around. We call this belief "People-Centered Payments ®." By putting people at the center of every decision we make, TSYS supports financial institutions, businesses and governments in more than 80 countries. Through NetSpend ®, A TSYS Company, we empower consumers with the convenience, security, and freedom to be self-banked. TSYS offers issuer services and merchant payment acceptance for credit, debit, prepaid, healthcare and business solutions.TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Ga., U.S.A., with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS is a member of The Civic 50 and was named one of the 2013 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine. TSYS routinely posts all important information on its website. For more, please visit us at www.tsys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV