**UPDATED on Page Three to address more recent domestic smartphone marketshare data from a different reporting firm -- Kantar.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- If you hate Apple (AAPL), there's a halfway decent chance you subscribe to (or use the ad-supported free version of) the Apple products suck, it's all about the marketing rally cry.
That's fine and good, but I ask that you take a close look at some data:
As the great Paul Harvey used to say ... Page Two ...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV