Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (NYSE: LPX) announced today that Archie W. Dunham retired from the board of directors at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders as required by the mandatory retirement age in the bylaws. Mr. Dunham has served on the board since 1996 and during his tenure served as the Chairman of the Finance and Audit Committee and was also a member of both the Compensation Committee and Executive Committee.
“Archie has made many contributions to LP during his board service, both in up and down markets,” said Curt Stevens, chief executive officer. “His vast business experience, strong ethical principles and his financial savvy have served LP shareholders very well.”
“From my perspective, Archie is the consummate director,” continued Gary Cook, Chairman of the Board. “He brought his international business experience, knowledge of commodity markets and insights into the political and regulatory process to bear in all of our deliberations. We wish Archie well and know that we will miss his participation going forward.”
In preparation for Mr. Dunham’s retirement, the board of directors reviewed its current size and determined to reduce the number of board members from nine to eight, so there will be no search for a new member.About LP Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a leading manufacturer of quality engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. From manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Canada, Chile and Brazil, LP products are sold to builders and homeowners through building materials distributors and dealers and retail home centers. Founded in 1973, LP is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under LPX. For more information, visit www.lpcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV