After the bell, shares have dropped 2.6% to $157.
The professional social network guided for revenue over the three months to June of between $500 million and $505 million. Full-year guidance is expected between $2.06 billion and $2.08 billion. Analysts forecast second-quarter sales of $505.1 million and full-year sales of $2.11 billion.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: LNKD Ratings Report
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Kori Hale
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts