ST. LOUIS, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL), will hold its 2014 Annual Shareholders Meeting on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM Central Time at the Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Life Science and Technology Center located at 2909 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, MO. Presenters will include: President and CEO, Rakesh Sachdev; and Executive Vice-President and CFO, Jan Bertsch. The Annual Meeting Rules of Conduct are available at http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/ under "Corporate Governance."
Audio Call Dial-In Information: Domestic: (877) 810-3352 International: (973) 200-3357 Conference ID: 27067730
Interested parties may listen via live audio broadcast and view the presentation slides over the internet, available at http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com . Users can click the "Webcast" icon to access this file. A replay of the meeting and the presentation slides will be posted on the Company's website following the meeting.
A replay of the call will be available from 05/06/2014 to 05/13/2014. For the replay, please call (855) 859-2056 (Domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and use Conference ID# 27067730 or go to http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/ under "Presentations & Events."The Company will also present and webcast presentations at the following investor conferences in May:
- Baird 2014 Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 in Chicago, IL, presenting at 1:15 PM (Central).
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference on Thursday, May 15, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV, presenting at 10:00 AM (Pacific).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV