RALEIGH, N.C., May 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Building Supply Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:STCK), a large, diversified lumber and building materials distributor and solutions provider that sells primarily to new construction and remodeling contractors, today announced that Jeff Rea, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Major, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at the Wells Fargo 2014 Industrial and Construction Conference. The presentation will take place at the New York Palace Hotel, in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 7 at 3:50 pm (Eastern Time).
An updated investor presentation and link to a live audio webcast will be available on Stock Building Supply's investor relations website, ir.stocksupply.com in advance of the conference.
About Stock Building SupplyStock Building Supply operates in 21 metropolitan areas in 14 states primarily in the South and West regions of the United States (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau). Today, we serve our customers from 69 strategically located facilities. We offer approximately 40,000 stock keeping units, as well as a broad range of customized products, including lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, doors, flooring, windows, structural components, engineered wood products, trusses, wall panels and other exterior products. Our customer base includes production homebuilders, custom homebuilders and remodeling contractors.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Stock Building Supply Holdings, Inc. Mark Necaise (919) 431-1021 or Solebury Communications Group LLC Richard Zubek (919) 431-1133
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV