First Quarter Revenues Increased 39.1% to $67.5 Million
First Quarter EBITDA Increased 64.8% to $5.1 Million
PHOENIX, May 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inventure Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNAK) ("Inventure Foods"), a leading specialty food marketer and manufacturer, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 29, 2014.First Quarter 2014 Highlights
- Net revenues increased 39.1% to $67.5 million.
- EBITDA* increased 64.8% to $5.1 million.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.08.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV