In trading on Thursday, shares of Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $19.76, changing hands as high as $19.94 per share. Beazer Homes USA, Inc. shares are currently trading up about 4.3% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of BZH shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, BZH's low point in its 52 week range is $15.54 per share, with $25.34 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $19.78.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, BZH makes up 1.22% of the iShares U.S. Home Construction ETF (ITB) which is trading higher by about 0.8% on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV