ROANOKE, Va., May 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luna Innovations Incorporated (Nasdaq:LUNA) announced today it will report its first quarter financial results for the period ended March 31, 2014, in a conference call with investors. My Chung, president and chief executive officer, and Dale Messick, chief financial officer, will host the call on Thursday, May 8, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. (EDT). The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on the Luna website at www.lunainc.com under the tab "Investor Relations." To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is 866.515.2913 and the international dial-in number is 617.399.5127. The participant access code is 82796803. Investors are advised to dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The webcast will be archived on the company's website under "Webcasts and Presentations" for 30 days following the conference call.
Luna Innovations Incorporated ( www .lunainc.com ) is a public company composed of scientists, engineers, and business professionals developing and manufacturing a new generation of technologies and products. It has been successful in taking innovative technologies from applied research to product development and ultimately to the commercial market, driving breakthroughs in fields such as aerospace, automotive, telecommunications, healthcare, energy, and defense.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Dale Messick, CFO Luna Innovations Incorporated Phone: 1.540.769.8400 Email: IR@lunainc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV