By late afternoon, shares had tumbled 16.4% to $29.01.
Net income of 50 cents a share fell short of estimates by 4 cents, according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters. Revenue of $33.3 million climbed 4% year over year, but missed estimates of $33.64 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: STMP Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts