KFC’s patented Go Cup is designed for maximum portability, fitting in the cup holders of more than 80 percent of cars on the road today. On Sunday, the Go Cup will take portability to an extreme level when it goes “along for the ride” as defending NASCAR Aaron’s 499 champion David Ragan takes to the track.
David Ragan will drive the No. 34 KFC Go Cup Ford Fusion in this weekend's NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Talladega, Ala. (Photo: Business Wire)
“It’s great to have KFC backing the team for the Talladega race,” Ragan said. “We’re excited about again contending for a Talladega win, this time in the KFC Go Cup Ford Fusion. The Go Cup is specifically designed for on-the-go consumers, and guys who race cars for a living definitely fit into that category!”
Besides leading a NASCAR team respected for its growth and accomplishments in its short history, Front Row Motorsports owner Bob Jenkins is also a KFC franchisee, operating restaurants in Kentucky, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
“We’re thrilled to get behind David, Bob and the entire Front Row Motorsports team at Talladega,” said Kevin Hochman, Chief Marketing Officer for KFC U.S. “As we were discussing great ways to remind America about KFC’s portable Go Cup for today’s fast-moving consumers, we thought, ‘What better way to deliver an on-the-go message than with America’s fastest sport?’”Through KFC’s #HowDoYouKFC campaign, the brand has produced a series of exciting videos that illustrate the product’s portability. From riding along with X Games Moto gold medalist Bryce Hudson for the world’s first backflip while eating chicken to pulling five Gs with two members of the Team USA Bobsled team, the Go Cup has been making the extreme sports rounds since its October, 2013 launch. Next stop: The 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway, where the fastest qualifying lap in NASCAR history was run.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV