DALLAS, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) announced that two of its executives will speak at investor conferences on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
Ron Slaymaker, vice president and head of Investor Relations, will speak at the Robert W. Baird 2014 Growth Stock Conference in Chicago at 11:30 a.m. Central time.
Dave Pahl, director of Investor Relations, will speak at the Jefferies 2014 Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Miami at 3 p.m. Eastern time.
Both executives will field questions from analysts and investors, as well as discuss TI's business outlook and strategy to address key markets for its analog and embedded processing technologies and how these capabilities position the company for growth.The audio webcasts for both conferences can be accessed live through the Investor Relations section ( http://www.ti.com/ir) of TI's website. An archived replay will be available on the website after the conclusion of their remarks. About Texas Instruments Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com. TXN-F SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV