NEW YORK, May 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFSI) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to shareholders of record as of July 1, 2014.
AmTrust's Board of Directors also approved a cash dividend on its 6.75% Non-cumulative preferred stock of $0.421875 per preferred share. The dividend will be payable June 16, 2014 to shareholders of record on June 1, 2014.
About AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a multinational insurance holding company, which, through its insurance carriers, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile and general liability; extended service and warranty coverage. For more information about AmTrust, visit www.amtrustgroup.com , or call AmTrust toll-free at 855-327-2223. AFSI-F
CONTACT: For more information, please contact: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. Investor Relations Elizabeth Malone CFA 646.458.7924 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kekst & Company Andrea Calise Andreaemail@example.com 212.521.4845 Ross Lovern firstname.lastname@example.org 212-521-4876
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV