Comcast today announced that it has redesigned its Xfinity Asia website ( Xfinitytv.comcast.net/microsite/Asian-American) for Asian-Pacific American Heritage month, which starts today. All month long, Xfinity TV customers will have free access to thousands of hours of Asian-Pacific films, TV shows and music across all platforms.
The Xfinity Asia website, now optimized for mobile devices, brings together content from a variety of sources in one, easy to navigate location and now includes social sharing features. Customers can watch award-winning films, documentaries, anime and music featuring Asian-Pacific entertainers and artists. Non-subscribers also will have the opportunity to explore a range of entertainment options online.
“This year’s celebration of Asian-Pacific heritage month serves up an amazing variety of the best TV, film and music including new and exclusive content from Center for Asian American Media (CAAM),” said Ruben Mendiola, SVP and GM of Multicultural Services. “We’re creating an online and On Demand oasis of content for fans to discover what’s new, explore their current favorites and engage with us via our newly launched Facebook page and Twitter handle.”
The website highlights for Asian-Pacific American Heritage month include:
- Celebrity guest editors including Jamie Chung of NBC’s hit show “ Believe”; CNN’s Lisa Ling; Actress Jennifer Kim; and singer/songwriter Gary Valenciano (TFC).
- A collection of K-pop music videos from TVK and Music Choice.
- New short and feature films from the Center for Asian American Media including a new docu-short series titled “ Employed Identity,” backstage coverage of Korean bands like Love X Stereo, who performed at South by Southwest, and acclaimed documentaries that explore Asian American stories throughout the country.
- Social Media enhancements, including the rebranding of Comcast’s Cinema Asian America Facebook page to Xfinity Asia.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts