By midafternoon, shares were down 7% to $25.49.
In its March-ending quarter, the Denton, Texas-based company recorded net income of 36 cents a share, 3 cents less than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SBH Ratings Report
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts