By midafternoon, shares had spiked 11.7% to $42.16.
In its March-ending quarter, Schaumburg, Ill.-based Catamaran reported net income of 50 cents a share, 6 cents higher than analysts' estimates according to Thomson Reuters surveys. Revenue soared 52.2% year over year to $4.9 billion. Analysts expected $4.69 billion in revenue.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CTRX Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV