By midafternoon, shares had spiked 11.7% to $42.16.
In its March-ending quarter, Schaumburg, Ill.-based Catamaran reported net income of 50 cents a share, 6 cents higher than analysts' estimates according to Thomson Reuters surveys. Revenue soared 52.2% year over year to $4.9 billion. Analysts expected $4.69 billion in revenue.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CTRX Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts