Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Technology Sector
2. As of noon trading, Yahoo ( YHOO) is up $0.54 (1.5%) to $36.49 on average volume. Thus far, 10.7 million shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.00-$36.69 after having opened the day at $36.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.95. Yahoo! Inc. operates as a technology company worldwide. Yahoo has a market cap of $36.2 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 11.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 19 analysts who rate Yahoo a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Yahoo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Yahoo Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts