Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS:IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for April.
Highlights for the month included:
- 576 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 20% higher than prior year and 1% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $49.4 billion, 36% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $14.7 billion, 34% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $27.1 billion, 20% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 256 thousand customer accounts, 16% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 518 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.01 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees. Key products:
|Average Commission per||Average|
Cleared Customer Order
|Equity Options||$6.12||9 contracts|
* Includes options on futures. We estimate exchange, clearing and regulatory fees to be 57% of the futures commissions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV