Kraft Foods (KRFT) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Kelly said investors who are long can stay long at current levels.
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) climbed 1%. Adami said investors can buy the stock with a stop-loss at $350.
Estee Lauder (EL) jumped 5%. Seymour said the luxury market remains strong and he would stay long the stock.
ConocoPhillips (COP) popped 2%. Grasso was not a buyer.Adami said investors can stay long Pfizer (PFE) through its earnings report, in part due to its low valuation. For their final trades, Kelly was a buyer of bonds via the TLT and Seymour was a seller of bonds via the ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (TBT). Grasso was a seller of energy stocks and Adami was a buyer of Western Union (WU).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV