- 34% use mobile banking on a weekly basis, while 33% use mobile banking less frequently. 33% have never used mobile banking at all.
- Comparatively, 75% use online banking on a weekly basis, 21% use online banking less frequently and 4% have never used online banking at all.
- Only 18% see no need for mobile banking.
- Most small businesses would prefer to pay a monthly fee for unlimited transactions for informational services, transactional services, and advanced interactive services.
- The median amount that companies were willing to pay as a monthly for certain unlimited transactions ranged from $1 to $10.
- The three most important informational mobile banking services are: accessing account info, receiving alerts and receiving service guarantees and knowing how they are protected.
- The three most important transactional mobile banking services are: depositing a check, reporting/blocking lost/stolen cards and transferring money between accounts to optimize savings portfolio or to pay off a loan.
- The three most important basic interactive mobile banking services are: monitoring fraudulent activities, reaching your institution when you need to, such as calling customer service or placing an inquiry and scheduling appointments at a bank location.
- The three most important advanced interactive mobile banking services are: receiving transaction verification and advanced warning, capturing and storing receipts and requesting for payment flexibility for loans, mortgages, or credit cards.
New Study: Two Thirds Of Small Businesses Use Mobile Banking
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.