By market open, shares had climbed 4.8% to $4.19.
Over the three months to March, the mobile games developer earned an adjusted 6 cents a share, 4 cents higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GLUU Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts