DALLAS, May 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PMFG, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:PMFG) today announced that Peter Burlage, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ron McCrummen, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company's results for the quarter ended March 29, 2014, during a conference call scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2014, at 9:30 a.m. ET. The Company's financial results for the third quarter are scheduled to be released before the open of the market on May 8, 2014.
Stockholders and other interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing +1 877 280 4955 (domestic) or +1 857 244 7312 (international) and entering access code 52006699, a few minutes before 9:30 a.m. ET on May 8, 2014. Those who wish to listen to the live conference call and view the accompanying presentation slides should visit " Event Calendar" in the "Investor Relations" portion of the PMFG, Inc. website at www.peerlessmfg.com .
A replay of the conference call will be accessible two hours after its completion through May 15, 2014 by dialing +1 888 286 8010 (domestic) or +1 617 801 6888 (international) and entering access code 58404950. The call will be archived for 30 days at www.peerlessmfg.com .About PMFG We are a leading provider of custom engineered systems and products designed to help ensure that the delivery of energy is safe, efficient and clean. We primarily serve the markets for power generation, natural gas infrastructure and petrochemical processing. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we market our systems and products worldwide.
CONTACT: For Further Information Contact: Mr. Peter J. Burlage, Chief Executive Officer Mr. Ronald L. McCrummen, Chief Financial Officer PMFG, Inc. 14651 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 500 Dallas, Texas 75254 Phone: (214) 357-6181 Fax: (214) 351-0194 www.peerlessmfg.com or Mr. Shawn Severson The Blueshirt Group Phone: (415) 489-2198 Email: Shawn@blueshirtgroup.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV