SAN FRANCISCO, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PG&E Corporation's (NYSE: PCG) news release disclosing its first-quarter 2014 financial results has been furnished this morning to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) ( http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml) and is now available on PG&E Corporation's website at http://www.pgecorp.com/news/press_releases/Release_Archive2014/140501press_release.shtml. The link also contains the webcast presentation slides and supplemental information, which will be used on the company's first-quarter call today.
PG&E Corporation's senior management will discuss financial results from the first quarter of 2014 and provide a business update during an investor presentation to be webcast live beginning today at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The listen-only webcast will be available on PG&E Corporation's website by accessing the following link: http://www.pgecorp.com/investors/investor_info/conference/.
About PG&E Corporation
PG&E Corporation is a holding company that conducts its business through Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a public utility serving more than 15 million people throughout 70,000 square miles in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit http://www.pgecorp.com.SOURCE PG&E Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV