Travelers (NYSE: TRV) will participate in the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) 2014 Conference & Exhibition May 5-8 in Las Vegas. Peter Wilcox, Risk Control Technical Director for Inland Marine, and Roger Arnold, Claim Product Manager, will co-present at AWEA on contingency planning for wind farm operations on Tuesday, May 6, at 2:45 p.m. PDT in the Main Exhibitors Hall.
For more than 25 years, Travelers has served a broad cross-section of solar, wind, biomass, geothermal and hydrothermal sectors, providing insurance solutions for the life span of a renewable energy business – from R&D and construction to permanent operations. “We are excited to showcase our deep knowledge at AWEA,” said Eileen R. Kauffman, Second Vice President, who leads Renewable Energy for Travelers. “We are able to address the varied exposures of this growing energy segment through our broad appetite, industry specialization, unique risk control benefits and outstanding claim services.”
Renewable Energy is a component of Travelers Energy Practice, which includes oil and natural gas exploration and production, power generation and supporting industries, such as manufacturing and construction. The company has been active in the energy industry for more than a century. Travelers attributes its longevity to helping clients identify, avoid or mitigate risks associated with the day-to-day operations of this complex industry. For more information, visit Travelers Energy Center, a new online resource dedicated to serving the energy sector.
About TravelersThe Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $26 billion in 2013. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV