LOS ANGELES, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners ("LLCP"), a Los Angeles-based private equity firm, announced today that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of the products division of the material handling business of FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI). The new company will be named Syntron Material Handling, LLC ("Syntron").
Headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi with operations in Changshu, China and Salt Lake City, Utah, Syntron is a leading manufacturer of a diversified product line of conveyor and vibratory equipment used to load, transport and feed bulk materials. The Company's products are sold to customers throughout the world in the mining, aggregates, packaging and food industries.
Senior debt financing was provided by CIT Finance LLC (as Sole Lead Arranger, Sole Lead Bookrunner and Sole Administrative Agent), Siemens Financial Services, Inc. (as Syndication Agent) and Ares Capital Corporation (as Documentation Agent).
About Levine Leichtman Capital PartnersLevine Leichtman Capital Partners is a Los Angeles, California-based investment firm that manages approximately $7.0 billion of institutional investment capital through private equity partnerships, and various debt and leveraged loan funds. LLCP is currently making new investments through Levine Leichtman Capital Partners V, L.P., Levine Leichtman Capital Partners SBIC Fund, L.P., and Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Private Capital Solutions, L.P. Prior investments by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners include Santa Cruz Nutritionals, CiCi's Pizza, Hackney Ladish, Jon Douglas Real Estate Group, and Luminator Technology Group.SOURCE Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV