Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP), the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serving both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets, will report its first quarter results before market open on Thursday, May 15, 2014. The Company will detail its results on a conference call scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 15, 2014, which will be made available concurrently on the Company’s website, www.AdvanceAutoParts.com. The call is also available by dialing (866) 908-1AAP. The pass code is Advance Auto Parts. A replay of the conference call will be available on the Advance website for one year.
About Advance Auto Parts
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets. Following the closing of the General Parts International, Inc. acquisition, Advance operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores. Advance has approximately 71,000 Team Members in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada. Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities, customer services, and on-line shopping for parts, accessories and other offerings can be found on the Company's website at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV