Medidata (NASDAQ:MDSO), the leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for clinical research in life sciences, today announced that Cory Douglas, chief financial officer, and Bryan Spielman, executive vice president of strategy and corporate development, will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on May 7, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. ET in Miami, FL.
A live audio webcast will be available on the “Investor” section of Medidata’s website at http://investor.mdsol.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the event to register, download and install any necessary audio or video software to access the presentation. For those unable to participate in the live webcast, a replay will be archived on the “Investor” section of Medidata’s website at http://investor.mdsol.com for a limited period of time following the conference.
Medidata is the leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for clinical research in life sciences, transforming clinical development through its advanced applications and intelligent data analytics. The Medidata Clinical Cloud™ brings new levels of productivity and quality to the clinical testing of promising medical treatments, from study design and planning through execution, management and reporting. We are committed to advancing the competitive and scientific goals of global customers, which include over 90% of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies; innovative biotech, diagnostic and device firms; leading academic medical centers; and contract research organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV