Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI), today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014, on May 15, 2014 prior to the opening of the market. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 10 a.m. EDT that day.
Details are as follows:
- Conference ID: 3820590
- Dial-in number from within the United States: 1-888-438-5525
- Dial-in number from Israel: 180 924 5906
- Dial-in number (other international): 1-719-457-1512
- Playback, available until May 22, 2014 by calling 1-877-870-5176 (United States) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). Please use pin number 3820590 for the replay.
- A live webcast is accessible at http://www.perion.com/events-presentations.
About Perion Network Ltd.
Perion powers innovation. Perion is a global performance based media and Internet company, providing online publishers and app developers advanced technology and a variety of intelligent data-driven solutions to monetize their application or content and expand their reach to larger audiences. Our leading platform with simple integration and robust, built-in analytics empower digital businesses to optimize distribution and maximize revenue. Our distribution solutions, which are based on our own experience as an app developer, position us to best understand the needs of developers, and enable developers to focus exclusively on creating high-quality digital product and content. The Perion team brings decades of experience, operating and investing in digitally-enabled businesses, and we continue to innovate and create value for the app ecosystem. More information about Perion may be found at www.perion.com.Source: Perion Network Ltd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts