GTT Communications, Inc. (“GTT”) (NYSE MKT: GTT), a global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises, announced today its plans to release results for the three months ended March 31, 2014, on Friday, May 9, 2014. In conjunction with the release, GTT has scheduled a conference call, which will also be broadcast live over the Internet, on Friday, May 9, 2014 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time.
What: GTT’s First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call When: Friday, May 9, 2014 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time Where: Via phone by dialing +1.888.437.9445 or +1.719.325.2428, entering passcode 2001639 and asking for the GTT call or via webcast at www.gtt.net.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available for one month and may be accessed by calling +1.888.203.1112 or +1.719.457.0820 and using the passcode 2001639. The webcast will be archived in the investor relations section of the company’s web site.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed, and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV