NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Sprint (S) are surging, up 6.59% to $9.06, in pre-market trade after it was reported that the company plans to move ahead with a bid for T-Mobile US Inc. (TMUS) after meeting with banks last month to make debt arrangements for an offer, sources say, Bloomberg reports.
Shares of T-Mobile US are up 7.55% to $31.50 in pre-market trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV