Navigant (NYSE:NCI) announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Julie M. Howard, has assumed the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors effective today. She was appointed to the role to succeed William Goodyear upon his retirement as Executive Chairman of Navigant on April 30, 2014, as previously announced.
“Julie has been critical to the success and growth of Navigant over the last 15 years,” said former Governor James R. Thompson, Lead Director for the Navigant Board. “Her appointment was unanimous among the Board and comes with great confidence in her ability to continue leading Navigant toward strategic and sustainable growth – both at a corporate level as CEO and at a governance level as Chairman. Her vision as CEO has already led to significant advancements for the Firm, including increased investments in key growth sectors like Healthcare and Energy and delivering improved financial performance and value to shareholders. Through her leadership, the Firm continues to strengthen its position as a highly regarded and attractive option for employees, clients and investors alike.”
Most recently, Howard served as a member of the Board and on its Executive Committee. She has been Chief Executive Officer since March 1, 2012 and previously served as President & Chief Operating Officer.
“I am honored to assume the role of Chairman of Navigant’s Board and look forward to continuing to lead the Firm for accelerated growth,” stated Julie Howard. “There is a great sense of optimism across Navigant about our collective potential. As a steward of the future, I am striving to deliver optimum performance for revenue growth, ensure financial discipline that grows our capital reserves and flexibility, and innovate for the next horizon of our business. I’d also like to thank Bill Goodyear for his leadership of the Firm and professional mentorship over the years, and wish him well in his retirement from Navigant.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV