3. 2014 SRT Viper
Assembled: Detroit, Mich.
Percentage made In U.S.: 75%
That's right: Actually built in Detroit itself. This six-figure supercar comes absolutely stacked for the price, too. Its all-aluminum 8.4-liter V-10 engine produces 640 horsepower while electronic stability control, traction control, four-channel antilock brake system, carbon fiber and aluminum skin, Pirelli P Zero Z-rated tires, four-piston Brembo brakes, low seating position and 7-inch full-color customizable instrument clusters come track-ready ... if it ever sees one. Just in case it never makes it beyond the strip in South Beach, a Uconnect in-vehicle connectivity system, Harman Kardon audio system, bi-xenon projector headlamps with LED daytime running lamps and LED turn signals, LED taillights and snakeskin texture lens all look and sound sweet at cruising speed. The Viper tops out at 206 mph, but looks best at about 25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV