6. 2014 Honda Odyssey
Assembled: Lincoln, Ala.
Percentage made In U.S.: 75%
It can carry five family members, store drinks and snacks in a center-console cool box and collapse its third row to offer 93.1 cubic feet for more storage. Oh, and there's the optional 16.2-inch split screen entertainment system that lets passengers watch two programs at once and has an optional built-in vacuum cleaner to pick up and crumbs and road snacks left behind. It's just your average American road trip vehicle built by a company based in Tokyo, but its increased number of U.S.-made parts is only making it more American by the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV