9. 2014 Toyota Avalon and Camry
Assembled: Georgetown, Ky.
Percentage made In U.S.: 75%
Georgetown has been cranking out Toyotas since 1988 and uses the same platform to produce the Camry and its slightly more spacious and swank Avalon sibling. The Camry is still the best-selling non-pickup vehicle in the U.S, while the Avalon gets the benefit of the streamlined Lexus ES frame and a combined 35 miles per gallon. The Avalon is an American-built vehicle built specifically for Americans, and all that extra room and added luxury features give it a slight edge over the ES -- which is produced mainly in Japan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV