10. 2014 Toyota Sienna
Assembled: Princeton, Ind.
Percentage made In U.S.: 75%
Japanese automakers have not only embraced the all-American family minivan, but are the only companies making them in the United States. Chrysler may have dominated the minivan market in the '90s, but today they only assemble their Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country in Canada. The Toyota Sienna gives families the room they need with the V6 power they want when family road trips need to end a bit more quickly. While the Sienna was the only minivan on the list last year, its fiercest competitor leapfrogged it in this year's edition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV