LYNCHBURG, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CSX Transportation has opened a Community Outreach Center at the Wingate Hotel, 3777 Candlers Mountain Road to handle any community needs arising from this afternoon's derailment in Lynchburg, VA. CSX personnel are in the hotel's Grant Room and can help those affected with any concerns.
The community outreach center will be open until 10 p.m. tonight and from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday, May 1.
For additional information, please call TellCSX toll free at 1-877-835-5279. The Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health is also available to provide information or to answer questions. That phone number is 434-442-4642.
We are committed to fully supporting the emergency responders and other agencies, meeting the needs of the community and protecting the environment.SOURCE CSX
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV