Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2014 financial results after market close on Wednesday, May 14, 2014. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET to review and discuss these financial results.
|What:||Cvent First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||Wednesday, May 14, 2014|
4:30 p.m. ET
|Live Call:||(800) 860-2442, Domestic|
|(412) 858-4600, International|
|Replay:||(877) 344-7529, Passcode 10045313, Domestic|
|(412) 317-0088, Passcode 10045313, International|
http://investors.cvent.com/ (live and replay)
A recorded version of this webcast will be available two hours after the call and accessible at http://investors.cvent.com. The webcast will be archived on Cvent’s website for a period of three months.
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners looking for suitable venues. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV