SAO PAULO, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- COMPANHIA SIDERURGICA NACIONAL ("CSN"), (BM&FBovespa: CSNA3, NYSE: SID), company that combines steel, mining, cement, logistics and energy businesses, informs the filing of its Form 20-F (the "2013 Form 20-F") for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2013 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2013 Form 20-F is available on both the SEC's website at www.sec.gov, as well as on the Company's website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the 2013 Form 20-F, free of charges, by requesting a copy to CSN's Investor Relations Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the Company's Investor Relations website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
Any further information or questions regarding the 2013 Form 20-F may be obtained by contacting CSN's Investor Relations department (e-mail: email@example.com).
Sao Paulo, April 30, 2014 David Moise SalamaInvestor Relations Executive OfficerSOURCE COMPANHIA SIDERÚRGICA NACIONAL (CSN)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV