NEW YORK, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared: (i) a quarterly cash dividend of $0.54688 per share of Series A preferred stock, (ii) a quarterly cash dividend of $0.51563 per share of Series B preferred stock, (iii) a quarterly cash dividend of $0.55469 per share of Series C preferred stock, and (iv) a quarterly cash dividend of $0.53125 per share of Series D preferred stock, in each case, payable on May 15, 2014 to shareholders of record on May 12, 2014.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. ("NorthStar") is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as a REIT. NorthStar recently announced a plan to spin-off its asset management business into a separate public company. For more information about NorthStar, please visit www.nrfc.com.
SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV