NEWARK, Calif., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO) today announced that it will release first quarter fiscal year 2014 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 8, 2014. The Company will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 pm Eastern time, 2:00 pm Pacific time to discuss its results.
Participants can access the call by dialing 877-317-6789 ( United States) or 412-317-6789 (international). The conference call will also be available via a live webcast on the investor relations section of Depomed's website at http://www.depomed.com. Access the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software. An archived webcast replay will be available on the Company's website for three months.
About DepomedDepomed, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that commercializes products for pain and neurology related disorders. Gralise
® (gabapentin) is a once-daily treatment approved for the management of postherpetic neuralgia. CAMBIA
® (diclofenac potassium for oral solution) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults (18 years of age or older). Zipsor
® (diclofenac potassium) Liquid Filled Capsules is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for relief of mild to moderate acute pain in adults. Lazanda
® (fentanyl) Nasal Spray (CII) is an intranasal fentanyl drug used to manage breakthrough pain in adults (18 years of age or older) who are already routinely taking other opioid pain medicines around-the-clock for cancer pain. Gralise and various partner product candidates are formulated with Depomed's proven, proprietary Acuform
® drug delivery technology. Additional information about Depomed may be found at
CONTACT: August J. Moretti Depomed, Inc. 650-462-5900 email@example.com
SOURCE Depomed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV