HOUSTON, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) announced today that it has completed the divestiture of its material handling products business to Syntron Material Handling, LLC, an affiliate of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Private Capital Solutions L.P.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com .
About Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Levine Leichtman Capital Partners is a Los Angeles, California-based investment firm that manages approximately $7.0 billion of institutional investment capital through private equity partnerships, and various distressed debt and leveraged loan funds. LLCP is currently making new investments through Levine Leichtman Capital Partners V, L.P., Levine Leichtman Capital Partners SBIC Fund, L.P., and Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Private Capital Solutions L.P. Prior investments by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners include Santa Cruz Nutritionals, CiCi's Pizza, Hackney Ladish, Jon Douglas Real Estate Group, and Luminator Technology Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV