RESTON, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today announced that it will participate in the following investor conferences in May 2014:
- Serge Matta, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ken Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the SunTrust Internet & Digital Media Conference in San Francisco, CA on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 2:50 p.m. PT.
- Cameron Meiefhoefer, Chief Operating Officer, and Ken Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The presentations will be available via live audio webcast at http://ir.comscore.com/events.cfm and via replay from the same links beginning approximately one hour after the conclusion of each presentation.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Digital Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts