- Acquisition of EPL Oil & Gas nears completion
- West Delta 73 program continues to deliver solid results with El Diente well
- Black Widow well at West Delta 30 finds 100 feet of pay
- Divestiture of non-operated assets nets nearly $100 million in cash
HOUSTON, April 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy XXI (Nasdaq:EXXI) (AIM:EXXI) today announced fiscal third-quarter results and provided an update on activities in the Gulf of Mexico.
For the 2014 fiscal third quarter, Energy XXI reported adjusted earnings before interest and other, taxes, depreciation, depletion and amortization (adjusted EBITDA) of $178.8 million. Net income available for common stockholders for the quarter was $4.4 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, on revenues of $285.2 million. Excluding one-time charges associated with acquisitions and divestitures, net income available to common stockholders was $13.5 million, or $0.19 per diluted share.
Production for the 2014 fiscal third quarter averaged 42,300 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOE/d) net, 28,400 barrels per day (Bbl/d) or 67 percent of which was oil. Current production approximates 41,000 BOE/d, which reflects the April 1, 2014 sale of non-operated properties that had been producing approximately 2,000 BOE/d."As expected, our fiscal third quarter was a transitional period with limited drilling activity and higher production shut-ins due to rig moves," Energy XXI Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Schiller said. "The transition is almost complete, and we will be doubling our development drilling activity with the addition of two operated rigs, which should position the company for organic growth in our new fiscal year."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV