MEMPHIS, Tenn., April 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRI Interventions, Inc. (OTCQB:MRIC) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on Thursday, May 8, 2014, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. MRI Interventions will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day to discuss the company's results.
|What:||MRI Interventions' first quarter 2014 financial results conference call|
|When:||Thursday, May 8, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time|
|Number:||877-407-9034 (United States and Canada)|
|Webcast:||A link to the live and replay webcast of the conference call can be found on MRI Interventions' website at http://ir.stockpr.com/mriinterventions/ir-calendar|
|Call Replay:||A playback of the call will be available through May 15, 2014|
|Number:||877-660-6853 (United States and Canada)|
|Conference ID #: 413671|
About MRI Interventions, Inc.
Founded in 1998, MRI Interventions is creating innovative platforms for performing the next generation of minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart. Utilizing a hospital's existing MRI suite, the company's FDA-cleared and CE-marked ClearPoint® system is designed to enable a wide range of minimally invasive procedures in the brain. In partnership with Siemens Healthcare, MRI Interventions is developing the ClearTrace® system to enable MRI-guided catheter ablations to treat cardiac arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation. Building on the imaging power of MRI, the company's interventional platforms strive to improve patient care while reducing procedure costs and times. For more information, please visit www.mriinterventions.com.
CONTACT: MRI Interventions, Inc. David Carlson, CFO, 901-522-9300
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV