By midafternoon, shares had added 5% to $33.85.
The Texas-based oiler reported adjusted net income of 44 cents a share over the three months to March, 4 cents higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had forecast. Revenue soared 49.5% year over year to $553 million, higher than expectations of $515.7 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: NFX Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts