1st Source Corporation announced that it has been named to the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) Bank Honor Roll of superior performers, one of only 31 banking institutions achieving admission this year. This is the third year in a row that 1st Source has made the list. The list acknowledges those institutions that achieved positive earnings per share growth trends over the last decade, regardless of the economic environment.
“We believe it is fair to say that the past decade has been one of the most challenging in the history of U.S. banking,” noted Fred Cannon, KBW Director of Research. “The Bank Honor Roll is a way for KBW to acknowledge companies that have managed to excel during these tumultuous times and position their companies for further growth in what remains a rate-challenged environment.”
Christopher J. Murphy III, Chairman of 1st Source Bank, commented, “We’re thankful for this recognition of our strong financial performance and for being named to this prestigious list for the third consecutive year. As KBW mentioned, it’s been a tough 10 years for the economy. To succeed, we have remained focused on our goals - delivering exceptional client service, offering straight talk and sound advice while always keeping our clients’ best interests in mind, providing distinctive convenience, managing costs tightly, and operating with pristine credit quality. For the long term, the better we serve our clients, the better we will perform for our shareholders.”
KBW Bank Honor Roll winners are publicly traded banking companies with more than $500 million in total assets that meet the following three criteria:
- No annual loss reported in net income per share before extraordinary items over the past 10 years.
- 2013 annual reported net income per share before extraordinary items must have been equal to or greater than peak net income per share over the past 10 years.
- Consecutive increases in net income per share before extraordinary items since 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV